Enea ElementCenter New!
Enea ElementCenter is a model-driven EMS/NMS development framework with full FCAPS functionality and out-of-the-box NETCONF/YANG support. It enables network operators and equipment manufacturers to build management systems for elements, networks, and network services in significantly shorter time, with less risk, and at lower cost.
Features for rapid development
Rapid application development
Enea ElementCenter speeds up development by providing the 80% common EMS and NMS functionality out-of-the-box. It supports rapid development of the remaining 20% that is vendor- and device specific through its modular approach and feature-rich APIs. As a result, application development is vastly accelerated.
Flexible and extendable communications
Enea ElementCenter is a modular system that can be enhanced to communicate with devices over open or proprietary protocols. It provides concurrent support for infinite device types and versions via modeling. Out of the box, ElementCenter supports popular device protocols including SNMP, NETCONF, SOAP and XML/RPC.
Service management allows configuration and monitoring of network services such as VPNs, trunks, video streams and more across multiple devices of different types as a single managed object. A single service can even span both virtual and physical devices. Using the service management features, operators can schedule deployment, configuration and monitoring of services.
Seamless transition to virtualized networking
Enea ElementCenter manages both physical and virtual network functions in a single installation. It allows hybrid networks and a seamless transition from physical to virtual network infrastructure. With its northbound REST APIs, Enea ElementCenter integrates easily with external OSS/BSS and NFV orchestrators that are part of an NFV solution.
GUI and northbound
The web based interface is designed to be intuitive and easy-to-use. It provides quick access with hierarchical views that makes it easy to navigate devices, networks and services. Configuration screens are generated automatically from device models, which means that look-and-feel will be consistent for different devices, also with devices from various vendors.
|Packaging||Virtual Appliance/VM ImageSoftware ApplicationSoftware Library|
|Categories||DevOps and Orchestration > Application and Infrastructure Monitoring|
Networking > Control & Management Software > NMS, EMS, OSS, BSS, Management and Orchestration
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.