Define, orchestrate, monitor, and automate services over multiple managed IT/IOT resources.
Providers and administrators are constantly looking for ways to speed delivery to market without compromising quality. Automation is the only way to effectively accomplish this task. Manual solutions, scripts, and CLI are labor intensive and error prone which results in lost revenue and customer dissatisfaction. A single system to automate repeatable processes not only makes the fulfillment process significantly quicker but also eliminates costly errors. But it can’t stop there. Once services are deployed, customers frequently need to change their service. For example, a customer may require more bandwidth or a different configuration. CruzControl lets you react quickly and efficiently to customer needs, resulting in faster and higher quality services to the end user.
CruzControl also lets you deploy and manage your converged network or hybrid cloud services regardless of vendor or device type or cloud infrastructure. It comes out-of-the-box ready to support a wide range of resources (compute, storage, physical/virtual networking, cloud infrastructure), and with integrated tools, it’s easy to customize support for a wider range of vendors and devices. CruzControl is also flexible enough to handle any next-generation service that will come along, new hybrid cloud requirements, or integrate with other management systems. CruzControl extends from the cloud to the edge to provision services out to the CPE equipment, and across multiple cloud implementations, providing an entire end-to-end solution…with one system!
Centralized application GUIs provides a common, repeatable workflow regardless of technology or topology of the services.
Track associations between Services and Customers/Subscribers or Network Resources through the CMDB
Unified provisioning transaction model
Discover services and bring under management
Enhanced template management
Link services to templates – Configure VPNs, for example, by copying them from templates
Auto-update a service data by updating the template
Service data versioning
View/compare previous service data
Revert to previous data version
View audit trail associated with version
The standard preview and review screens display a tree of services (parent and child), so reviewers can see the whole picture.
Hybrid cloud, network infrastructure management
Integrated service orchestration, network management, and closed-loop automation of both physical and virtual network function in a multi-vendor and evolving ecosystem.
Can be delivered as a standalone integrated VMFM/NFVO management component, or individually as a VNFM, NFVO or E2E Orchestration component.
Specific MANO functions include: VNF Manager, Service Orchestrator, Performance, Resource Management and Operations, and Collaboration Platform.
• Managing VNFs from third party, pure-play vendors
• VNF packaging, descriptor management, and onboarding
• VNF Instantiate
• Lifecycle management for VNF instantiation, termination, and scaling
• Service orchestration over virtual, physical and hybrid infrastructures
• NFVO capabilities for virtualized environments
• Delivery/Fulfillment of IP, MPLS, SD-WAN and IP-Based Services for Enterprise-Commercial, Mobile, and Residential Services
• Network Service descriptor management and onboarding
• Lifecycle management for NSs instantiation, termination, and scaling
• Manage SDN to support network flow programmability and service chaining
• Integrated End-to-End Fault and Performance Monitoring
• Integrated Traffic Management
• Service Assurance
• Monitoring support for key VIM, VNF and NFVI components
• Automated closed-loop processing and scaling support
Resource Management and Operations (RMO)
• Integrated Script Management (CLI ,REST, Perl, Powershell, Ansible)
• Manage VIM components (OpenStack, VMWare, Azure Stack, Nutanix) as a resource
• VNF and Network Service resource management
• Physical/Virtual Multi-Technology/Vendor Support
• Log collection
• Log Analysis
• Collaboration platform to support each diverse organization who will be stakeholders in new services
• Resource containers for multi-tenant customer self-service
• Restful Interface
• Multi-Tenant Portal
• Customer Self-Care