Ribbon Converged Intelligent Messaging
Operators across the globe are at a turning point. With aggressive competition from Over The Top (OTT) Providers, and increasing high customer expectations, service providers are looking at potential new revenue streams with significant cost reduction, agility to deliver high margin services, and a modernized secured network that is 5G and Internet of Things (IoT) ready.
Ribbon Converged Intelligent Messaging (CIM) as a Virtual Network Function (VNF) offers service providers a compelling way to lower costs while enabling messaging services that differentiate their offer from the pack. The CIM architecture is highly scaleable, geo-redundant, and can support even the largest deployments. CIM can be simultaneously deployed in an IMS network, soft switch-based network, as well as interconnect with existing SS7 and TDM networks. The CIM solution is field proven, with millions of mailboxes deployed in both fixed and mobile Service Providers.
Intelligent Messaging Solutions
Ribbon Converged Intelligent Messaging (CIM) seamlessly blends voice mail, automated attendant services, and fax messaging services with next generation intelligent messaging services, voice to text, web portals and intuitive mobile applications. With Ribbon’s CIM VNF, subscribers don’t need to turn to OTT providers to get modern mobile messaging services. CIM helps keep the relationship and revenue in your network.
End-To-End Messaging Platform:
• Unified Voice Messaging
• VisionMail Mobile Clients For Smart Devices
• Automated Attendant – VirtualReceptionist
• Fax Messaging – Business FAX
Key Advantages & Benefits:
• Cloud native, fully elastic, horizontally scaleable VNF Integrated in Ribbon’s VNF Manager for automatic provisioning and life cycle management
• Full support for ETSI Orchestrator for dynamic instantiation
• Compatible in OpenStack environments, and industry standard NFVI infrastructure and VIM Managers
• VM designed for elastic scalability and enhanced geo-resilience and geo-redundancy for better performance and cost efficiency
|Packaging||Virtual Appliance/VM Image|