SDxCentral’s Extensive List of Events
Our Events Listings make it easy for all our members to see everything that’s happening around the networking topics they care about! To ensure your event is on their radar, it needs to be included in our database. (Many organizations tell us their event’s SEO search rankings improve as a result of being listed on our directory!)
If your event is open to the public, but specific to your organization, we can help you get the word out to the community through one of our Event Promotion Services. Simply reach out to us at email@example.com.
If your event is:
- An industry event where SDN or NFV topics are a major area of focus
- A massive organized online course (MOOCs) that is open to industry participation and covers SDN, NFV topics
You can List your Event for free. All you need to do is:
- Create a member account on SDxCentral if you haven’t already
- Log into the site with your credentials
- Hover over your email on the top left-hand corner
- Select “Dashboard” and click “Submit an Event” on right-hand side
- Fill in the necessary fields and information and submit the form
Every submission will be reviewed and approved by SDxCentral, usually within three business days.
We appreciate your participation in the community!