DemoFridays give an organization a unique opportunity to reach the influential community responsible for driving many of the changes taking place in networking today. SDNCentral will work with you to produce, schedule and broadcast a live demo of your technology/solution via the highly popular ‘DemoFriday’ program, hosted on the SDNCentral site.
Archived demos will be available for viewing for 12 months after the initial DemoFriday launch and can be used to drive additional leads (see Post-Event Lead Generation Option). DemoFridays demonstrate working SDN/NFV/virtualization products to the SDNCentral community, usually using a relevant use case.
SDNCentral DemoFriday services include:
- Promotion of the event four weeks in advance of the event, which is ideal to maximize exposure and registrants, on SDNCentral’s Home Page via a blog post announcing the upcoming demo.
- Promotion of the event for two weeks in the SDNCentral weekly roundup newsletter.
- Banner ads will promote the event in the weeks leading up to the date. The organization will need to provide creative for the banner ad to ensure it is aligned with their brand.
- Tweets and social media promotion, at least 5 times prior to the event.
- LinkedIn Group and Google + promotion.
Planning and design of demo
- A planning session where SDNCentral staff work with you to craft a successful demo for the community.
- As an additional option, the organization can include a technology or channel partner (see below). SDNCentral will coordinate the planning with all parties and manage the process to ensure all milestones are met.
- A dry-run prior to the live event.
Hosting and execution of the demo
- Day-of-event coordination.
- The SDNCentral host will provide SDNCentral’s view of the demo and its importance to the community, as well as facilitate an interactive conversation with the demo presenter(s).
- Webinar hosting on day of event.
- Record archive on SDNCentral for inclusion in the DemoFriday archive on SDNCentral.
Registration and list management
- Registration page for demo attendees.
- Reminders to attendees prior to the demo.
- List of registrants – the DemoFriday package includes lead-generation for 12 months post-demo, but does not provide any guarantees on lead counts nor does it filter competitors (up to 3 domains selectable). For guaranteed lead counts, please see the Post-Event Lead Capture Option.
Post event archive, lead capture and promotion
- SDNCentral will capture and share bi-weekly updates of the archive registration list for three months post-event.
- As an additional option, SDNCentral will feature the organization’s DemoFriday archives on various locations across SDNCentral and promote in newsletter and social media for 3 months post-event to drive additional views and lead capture. (see below)
DemoFriday Option 1 – Add Presenter
An organization can add a technology or channel Partner to their DemoFriday presentation and demo a combined solution. SDNCentral will:
- Work with the organization and partner to ensure the event is well coordinated and on schedule.
- Complete a Featured Interview with the partner that will be used to further promote the partner and drive attendance.
- Provide the registrants/attendees to all participants.
DemoFriday Option 2 – Post-Event Lead Generation
For those organizations looking to maximize their lead generation activities, SDNCentral will leverage the DemoFriday assets to reach out to the community and generate additional awareness and views. SDNCentral will deliver 50 guaranteed leads over a 3 month period following the launch of the event. It will be:
- Promoted on social media. SDNCentral will ‘Tweet’ about the content to @SDxCentral and @SDxTech Twitter followers.
- Included in links in appropriate pushes to our email lists and on our LinkedIn and Google Plus pages.
- Promoted in appropriate SDNCentral content – articles/blogs.
- Leads can be filtered to remove unwanted organizations and competitors (up to three domains).