There are numerous ways to participate on SDxCentral and engage our 100K+ member community, ranging from adding your organization to the directory so community members can find you, to becoming a guest blogger on SDxCentral.
Directory and Events
You can create an account on the site and contribute by:
- Adding your organization, product or service to the SDxCentral directory
- Listing relevant industry events on SDxCentral
Directions will be provided in your welcome e-mail, as well as on the Dashboard upon logging in.
Contact SDxCentral’s sales team at to start taking advantage of SDxCentral Services that can help you expand your reach, amplify your voice, and generate interest in your products and solutions from qualified prospects or learn how SDxCentral is different and why advertise with us.
Read our Case Study to learn how SDxCentral has helped clients generate leads and opportunities.
Contact SDxCentral’s research team if you are interested in participating or sponsoring one of the many research reports that we publish. Our reports have been downloaded tens of thousands of times and are a trusted resource for many enterprise and service provider IT professionals.
Contribute Content by Guest Blogging
Submit a request to be an SDxCentral Guest Blogger
Contact SDxCentral Support
Need help? Check out our support page
Join the software-defined networking conversation on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Subscribe to our daily newsletter by registering with us if you’re not already and updating your profile if you are
- Follow @SDxCentral on Twitter for the latest software-defined networking, network virtualization, SDN, and OpenFlow news. Target audience is anyone interested in SDN.
- Follow @SDxTech on Twitter for the latest in jobs, technology updates, and SDN open source updates. Target audience are networking, virtualization, or security SEs, network engineers, or network architects.
- Join the Conversation on the SDNCentral Linkedin Group
- Like us on Facebook