Network functions virtualization (NFV) has needed to be managed properly from its early stages – that’s what NFV MANO is for. With NFV management and organization (MANO), management of NFV is now addressed by the MANO stream. NFV MANO is a working group (WG) of the European Telecommunications Standards Institute Industry Specification Group (ETSI ISG NFV). It is the ETSI-defined framework for the management and orchestration of all resources in the cloud data center. This includes computing, networking, storage, and virtual machine (VM) resources. The main focus of NFV MANO is to allow flexible on-boarding and sidestep the chaos that can be associated with rapid spin up of network components.
MANO News and Articles
MANO Featured Interviews
MANO White Papers
- What Is NFV Infrastructure (NFVI)? Definition
- 2016 Mega NFV Report Part I: MANO and NFVI - Download
- What is SDN Orchestration?
- What is an NFV OpenStack? --Definition--
- What is an NFV Orchestration?
- What is an NFV Strategy?
- An Overview of NFV Elements
- What’s a Virtual Router (vRouter)?
- What's NFV Software?
- What is ETSI ISG NFV?
MANO Report & Webinars
- Mega NFV Report Pt. 1: MANO and NFVI – Online Edition
- Chapter 1: Investment Benefits of NFV in NFVI and MANO
- Chapter 2: NFV Architecture
- Chapter 3: NFV Market Landscape
- Chapter 4: MANO and NFVI Product Categories
- Chapter 5: NFV MANO Products
- Chapter 6: NFVI Products
- Chapter 7: NFV Monitoring and Testing Products