Network functions virtualization (NFV) has needed to be managed properly from its early stages – that’s what NFV MANO is for. With NFV management and organization (MANO), management of NFV is now addressed by the MANO stream. NFV MANO is a working group (WG) of the European Telecommunications Standards Institute Industry Specification Group (ETSI ISG NFV). It is the ETSI-defined framework for the management and orchestration of all resources in the cloud data center. This includes computing, networking, storage, and virtual machine (VM) resources. The main focus of NFV MANO is to allow flexible on-boarding and sidestep the chaos that can be associated with rapid spin up of network components.
MANO News and Articles
- SDxCentral Survey: 26% of Users Will Not Consider Open Source MANO
- 2017 NFV Report Series Part 2: Orchestrating NFV - MANO and Service Assurance Report Available Now
- Open Source MANO Supports Public and Hybrid Cloud Deployments
- ETSI is Bullish on the Results of Its First NFV Interoperability Tests
- NFV Interoperability Testing Needs to Accelerate
MANO Featured Interviews
MANO White Papers
- 2017 NFV Report Series Part 2: Orchestrating NFV - MANO and Service Assurance - Download
- What Is NFV Infrastructure (NFVI)? Definition
- What is SDN Orchestration?
- What is an NFV OpenStack? --Definition--
- What is an NFV Orchestration?
- What is an NFV Strategy?
- An Overview of NFV Elements
- What’s a Virtual Router (vRouter)?
- What's NFV Software?
- What is ETSI ISG NFV?