Virtuosys is changing the economics and efficiency of edge computing.
Its revolutionary Edge Application Platform is a complete end-to-end hardware and software solution that not only brings high performance distributed computing close to the edge, but is designed to support multiple applications running simultaneously. This highly secure, easy-to-deploy, self-healing platform brings together distributed computing, state-of-the-art communications and virtualized application environments, creating a hyper-converged edge with a price-performance advantage. The Virtuosys Platform can be deployed for industrial Internet of Things, retail, smart city and consumer applications, providing customers a competitive edge in things that matter: performance, security, resilience and cost.
Features and Benefits of Virtuosys:
Breakthrough vMeshTM Technology – Like no other mesh network, in that it facilitates communication between each edge node and the cloud, while also distributing computing power and capacity across the coverage area along the edge.
- Distributed Intelligence – Improves user experience, enables local decision making, lowers latency, reduces costs and enhances security.
- Homogenous Software Architecture – Eases application deployment, migration and management.
- Centralised and Local Management – Easy, secure deployment, operational handling and analytics.
- Authentication and Secure Communications – Joins the network with e2e security from end point to the cloud.
- Open Development Architecture – Allows third party developers to create applications.
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.