Vector Communications Ltd.
About Vector Communications
Vector is focused on meeting the energy needs of more than 700,000 customers across the country. We keep the lights on, the gas flowing, and provide many other essential services crucial to New Zealand’s economic success. We are also leading a revolution in infrastructure management technology.
- New Zealand’s largest distributor of electricity and gas.
- Electricity and gas distribution networks span the Auckland region.
- Around 40 towns and cities in the North Island served by Vector’s gas regional network.
- Nearly 800 OnGas bottle swap outlets across New Zealand.
- LPG depots spread from Invercargill to Whangarei.
- Nearly $160 million in revenue is generated by technology products and services.
- 874 staff and more than 1,000 contractors employed.
- Vector has a strong record of health, safety and environmental leadership.
- More than $100 million distributed annually to the beneficiaries of the Auckland Energy Consumer Trust.
We are one of the largest New Zealand companies on the NZX, we deliver consistent returns to shareholders and we are advocates for an effective infrastructure sector. We are committed to being the country’s leading infrastructure company.Managed Service Provider (MSP)
Member of the following Affiliations:
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.