The Kapsch Group
About The Kapsch Group
The Kapsch Group, headquartered in Vienna, Austria, has more than 5,700 employees worldwide and is represented through subsidiaries, representative offices and financial interests on every continent. Close to our customers, individual solutions and the high quality of our systems are traditional strengths that have made the Kapsch Group one of the market leaders in the European traffic telematics and communications industries.
The Kapsch Group has 3 Subsidiaries:
- Kapsch CarrierCom is a leading, global producer, supplier and systems integrator of end-to-end telecommunications solutions. The company offers innovative, business and mission-critical products, technologies and services for rail and urban public transport operators, carrier networks and energy supply companies. Kapsch CarrierCom is a trusted partner to organisations, who benefit from a comprehensive array of professional services and round-the-clock customer service. With nine research and development centres in Europe and Asia, Kapsch CarrierCom is constantly pushing the boundaries of technology. In addition, the company works with an ecosystem of strategic partners to maximise value for clients and help them increase their business success.
- Kapsch BusinessCom – a company of the Kapsch Group – is a leading ICT service partner in Austria, Central and Eastern Europe with over 1,400 employees and annual sales exceeding 300 million euros. Embedded in the Kapsch Group, Kapsch BusinessCom is active worldwide with its own offices in Austria and subsidiaries in the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania and Poland. Kapsch has positioned itself as an ICT service partner offering a complete solution portfolio covering the areas of information technology as well as telecommunications. In addition to system integration and continuous optimization measures, Kapsch BusinessCom is increasingly taking on responsibility for the entire area of operations. Kapsch BusinessCom relies on manufacturer independence and partnerships with globally leading technology providers, such as Apple, Mitel, Avaya, Cisco, Google, Hitachi, HP and Microsoft. In concert with these partners Kapsch offers its services as a consultant, system supplier and service provider, but above all as a reliable, dependable, long-term trusted advisor in a rapidly changing technological environment. Kapsch BusinessCom always generates clear added value for its over 17,000 customers.
- Kapsch TrafficCom is a provider of intelligent transportation systems (ITS). Our systems employ information and communication technologies to support and optimize road transportation, including infrastructure, vehicles, users and industry. Our current focus is on ITS that aims to ensure the security, availability and quality of the infrastructure – we call this operator/authority-oriented ITS. The addressees are therefore governments and regional authorities or organizations, such as concessionaires.
- Our solutions in the application fields of road user charging, urban access and parking, road safety enforcement, commercial vehicle operations, electronic vehicle registration, traffic management and V2X cooperative systems help to provide funding for infrastructure projects, to reduce congestion as well as further environmental pollution caused by road traffic, to increase traffic safety and security as well as to enhance vehicle and fleet productivity and traveler convenience.
- Our core business is to design, build and operate electronic toll collection systems for multi-lane free-flow traffic. With our end-to-end solutions, we cover the entire value creation chain of our customers as a one-stop shop, from components and subsystems to their integration and operation.
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.