Tarifflex Telecom AB
About Tarifflex Telecom AB
Our main services are:
- Outsourcing service of full or partial BSS/OSS environment
- Pre-packaged and hosted BSS/OSS environment for new operators that do not have legacy BSS/OSS solutions to outsource
What can the operator do within these services?
The Tarifflex solution is built to dramatically simplify changes such as:
- Change/add products and offerings – effective across all BSS applications
- Change/add prices and tariffs – guaranteed the same across all BSS applications
- Change/add BSS/OSS applications – fully integrated in all business processes
- Change/add business processes – enabling full atomization of all BSS/OSS interaction
How does Tarifflex achieve the reduction in BSS costs?
Tarifflex has developed software tools, methods and processes that reduce the need for application-to-application systems integration. Tarifflex staff are experienced in defining, managing and delivering BSS/OSS projects.
To summarize, Tarifflex helps the operator to shorten time to market for new functions and features, while giving higher flexibility and better consistency between systems. It breaks the trend of increasing BSS costs, and is scalable from the smallest niche/local startup operator to the largest multi-country operators.
…All to help the operators become more competitive in their core business and to minimize the constraints of cumbersome IT issues.
Member of the following Affiliations:
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.