Dedicated, We Deliver. Soliel is an innovative, premium engineering company specializing in providing Enterprise Architecture, Network Design, Engineering and Operations Support, Software Design and Development, Data Center Design, Deployment and Migration, and Systems Engineering services for both public and private sectors. Over the years, Soliel’s team of technical experts has consistently delivered outstanding innovative solutions and services that meet or exceed customer expectations and satisfaction.
Our Approach | a proven system Soliel has developed a systematic approach to technical problem solving – PARDIO™ – Plan, Analyze, Research, Design, Implement and Optimize. PARDIO is the result of years of experience and performance, and provides our team with the ability to deliver superior technical solutions and proven customer satisfactions.
Our Expertise | an industry leader Soliel specializes in the design, development, implementation, operation and management of enterprise Information Technology (IT) systems, such as enterprise Internet Protocol (IP) networks, software applications and services, cloud computing systems, network, and application and storage hosting environments in data centers.
Enterprise Architecture, Network Design, Engineering and Operations Support, Software Design and Development, Data Center Design, Deployment and Migration, Systems Engineering Services, Public and private Sectors
- Large-scale carrier-grade enterprise IP network architecture, design, testing, deployment and operation
- IPv6 network design and transition planning
- Unified Communication and Collaboration (UCC) including Voice Over IP (VoIP) and Video Over IP (VIP)
- Value-added network solution design and deployment, such as Virtual Private Network (VPN), Quality of Service (QoS), and multicast
- Mobile and wireless networking, such as Long Term Evolution (LTE), Wireless Fidelity (WiFi), and Worldwide Interoperability for Microwave Access (WiMax)
- Network and service management systems architecture and development
- Policy-based management systems framework and architecture development
- Next generation Operational Support Systems (OSS) based on Trial Master File (TMF) Reference Model
- End-to-End performance monitoring and service management
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) management and systems development
Member of the following Affiliations:
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.