Skybox Security: Risk Analytics for Cyber Security
Headquartered in San Jose, California, Skybox Security provides the most powerful risk analytics for cyber security, giving security management and operations the tools they need to eliminate attack vectors and safeguard business data and services. Skybox solutions provide a context-aware view of the network and risks that drives effective vulnerability and threat management, firewall management, and continuous compliance monitoring.
Established in 2002, Skybox Security is a privately held company with worldwide sales and support teams that serve an international customer base of Global 2000 enterprises and large government agencies. Skybox Security customers are some of the most security-conscious enterprises and government agencies in the world, with mission critical global networks and pressing regulatory compliance requirements. Today, six of the top 10 global banks and six of the 10 largest NATO members use Skybox Security for automated, integrated security management solutions that lower risk exposure and optimize security management processes.
Vulnerability and Threat Management
Automated risk analytics provide a continuous view of vulnerabilities that can be used by an attacker, and intelligence to help security teams minimize risks.
Protect your network and your business through proactive identification and remediation of critical attack vectors, and gain important business benefits:
- Reduce Risk – Close risk exposures before they have a chance to be exploited
- Demonstrate Results – Track remediation efforts, as well as the before and after impact of your security programs
- Reduce Costs – Avoid unnecessary patching and increase productivity by focusing on the most critical vulnerabilities
Network Security Management
Gain visibility and intelligence of network security risks to ensure that your securitiy controls are securely configured and in compliance. Automated analysis and secure change management processes provide a strong foundation to:
- Increase Security and Availability – Identify and close security gaps such as configuration errors to reduce risk and avoid downtime
- Increase Productivity and Reduce Management Costs – Automate firewall and device change management to reduce management time and focus scarce resources on key initiatives
- Gain Visibility and Control – Enhance visibility and oversight of your firewall and network device management process
- Show Compliance – Validate and document that security controls and change processes comply
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.