Sideband Networks leverages live data analytics to develop a real time view of network behavior, then uses this information to continuously monitor for the kinds of anomalous behavior that indicates a data breach, insider threat or operational issue.
Sideband’s solution uses network behavioral analytics to help teams catch malicious activity targeting their critical assets. These products incorporate advanced machine learning technologies to create high quality, contextual alerts and are designed for deployment by enterprise data centers, corporate headquarters and remote offices.
Sideband: A New Approach to Critical Asset Protection
Sideband’s SBN Series of security appliances are a key component of effective defense-in-depth security for the most important assets on your network. Sideband’s unique combination of analytics and automated machine intelligence provides eyes on the traffic to and from the critical assets in your enterprise, alerting teams to anomalous network activities as they occur. The Sideband solution deploys quickly, does not require complicated rules and signatures to set up, and integrates with your existing security infrastructure to improve situational awareness and speed security incident response. Available in physical appliance and virtual form factors, the Sideband solution is ideal for deployment in enterprise data centers, corporate headquarters, and remote offices.
Sideband Networks solutions help you prevent breaches by continuously monitoring communication to and from critical assets, and alerting your network and security operations to real events.
- Custom deep packet inspection and rich flow creation.
- Identifies flow data with a library of over 1,400 applications to generate a complete and accurate view of interactions.
- Analytics at the front line.
- The system extracts over 100 features from the rich flow data to build a comprehensive view of interactions.
- Automatically alerts to anomalous behavior.
- Sideband generates premium, contextual alerts with the actionable information needed to understand and respond to the behavior.
- User-defined policies based on real network behavior.
- Sideband lets operators leverage the actual observed behavior of their asset