Serro offers 4 key areas of services: professional services, managed services, automation services, and global fulfillment (material planning, order management, staging, integration, and delivery).
i. Workflow Automation
– Serro’s Workflow Automation Services deliver the critical tools to build and manage network infrastructure to fit today’s dynamic business needs. A fully integrated workflow-orchestration policy packages network infrastructure into resource-pools in a service-oriented architecture (NFV). Such intelligent tools empower IT managers to gain full autonomy of their infrastructure without the complexity – enabling them to commission or decommission resources (server farms and network resources) based on service needs. Intelligent Automation scripts can auto discover and build graphical topologies, automatically change configurations from one vendor equipment to another, or build configurations to rip-and-replace networks during upgrades.
ii. Core code development
– Serro has a team of software developers, with the ability to take any existing OpenStack framework and able to customize it at a foundational level, to Increase efficiency, elasticity and relevance to your network and service applications. We do software development on neutron plugin – open contrail primarily around DPDK vrouter agent and vRouter forwarder implementations. DSCP Feature support on both kernel mode and DPDK based router implementations. Extending RBAC functionality for analytics in contrail. We’re working with the largest Service Providers within the US and across the pond. Our development experience includes building SDN Toolkits, DPDK, NFV (Network Function Virtualizations, JUNOS SDK, OpenContrail, Neutron.
iii). DataCenter Design and Consulting Services (Professional Services, Hardware)
– Public, Private, and Hybrid Cloud Deployments
– Design / Architecture for Networks
– SDN / NFV
– Automation Services
– Network Management Services
Serro’s design services deliver cutting-edge architecture design for various industries, ranging from trailblazing startups to established corporations in the telecom, financials, healthcare, and transportation verticals. We specialize in delivering network infrastructure solutions that effectively meet the current business needs while dynamic and scalable for future requirements these industries – but that are dynamic and intelligent to scale seamlessly with future requirements.
The experienced teams at Serro are your dependable partners in deploying complete, end-to-end infrastructure solutions based on best-of-breed networking and security technologies. The ultimate result is a solution that is not only robust in performance, but also easy to manage and fully flexible to future service needs.
At Serro, we provide comprehensive solutions for managing network infrastructure — enabling our customers to focus their resources on developing new services and expanding their business. Managing networks are increasingly complex with the rising sophistication and diversity of devices and applications. minimizes risks from outages, protects against security threats and keeps the network up and running at all times.
iv). Managed Services (MS)
More and more companies are including managed services as part of their IT best practices. Companies understand the value of managed services as it ensures efficiency, accountability and alignment between business strategies and enabling services while reducing costs and minimizing risks. Managed services allows management to budget effectively and assign in-house resources to focus on more business critical projects rather than managing day-to-day tasks. With the flexibility of managed services comes quick implementation of technology, expertise, and compliance.
We at Serro:
– Ensure business continuity
– provide agility
– minimize risks from outages
– protects against security threats
– keeps the network up and running at all times.
Member of the following Affiliations:
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.