Redapt develops customized data center solutions and has done so for 20 years.
That’s more than two decades of helping clients move and modernize workloads. More than two decades of helping the world’s biggest, most cutting-edge companies become automated, agile and scalable.
Redapt focuses on
- System Integration of Data Center Infrastructure
- Network and Storage System Design
- Cloud Providers (AWS, Google, Joyent, Azure, more)
- Container Services API Design and Development
- Modern Development Frameworks and Tooling
- Multiple Programming Languages and Paradigms
- Knitting (not really, just wanted to see if you’re paying attention)
Redapt customized cloud solutions include:
- Multi-cloud options (Public, Private or Hybrid)
- DevOps Enablement and Engineering Services
- Resilient Application Architecture
- Automation and Operational Tooling
- Cloud Application Development
- Performance and Resource Utilization Tuning’
Redapt Mission Statement:
What is Technically, awesome? It’s more than just a tagline. It’s our identity. It describes everything that we do — from our work to how we treat each other. We’re not in this business to be just another capable systems integrator. We want to be the best, for the best companies in the world. We are relentless innovators, and “good enough” is not to us. We’re uncorporate, unafraid, and uncommonly proud of our work. We’re Redapt.
Redapt Core Values:
- Uncorporate: Having fun is important to us. If we don’t enjoy what we’re doing, we’re not doing it right. And we’re used to doing things right.
- Adaptable: Our success has been built by being flexible, and by meeting client demands quickly without sacrificing quality of product. We’re not really into cookie cutter solutions. We are into cookies, however.
- Human: Sure, there are plenty of capable systems integrators out there (not as good as us, obviously). So what separates us from them? The fact that we always put your needs first. If we were a person, you’d totally date us.
- Evolution: We invest in the future because, simply put, we’ll be spending the rest of our lives there. So why not make it as Technically, Awesome as possible? Our success (and yours) depends on it.
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.