RAD is a global Telecom Access solutions and products vendor. Our customers are top-tier service providers, power utilities, transportation companies, and governments. As the industry pioneer of network edge virtualization, RAD provides flexible vCPE toolbox for the customer edge to fit diverse performance, cost and security needs. Allowing operators to spin-up virtual managed services, from security to routing, SD-WAN to IT services, and much more:
- Powerful, carrier-grade vCPE-OS operating system for 3rd-party and RAD platforms
- Universal CPEs (uCPEs) – L2/L3 NIDs with pluggable x86 server modules
- Enhanced white box platforms
- Pluggable SFP devices adding connectivity, acceleration and monitoring functionalities to servers
- RADview management and domain orchestration
- D-NFV Alliance: pre-tested VNFs and apps
With over 36 years of operation, RAD has an installed base of more than 15 million units, and is a member of the $1.3 billion RAD Group.
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.