PLVision is a European provider of software engineering services in the Computer Networking and Internet of Things domains, empowering the world’s leading businesses to stay at the forefront of technology since 2007. The company offers design, implementation, and deployment of complex full-stack solutions for a variety of industries, utilizing extensive cross-domain expertise in Computer Networking and Industrial IoT.
PLVision’s key strengths
- Cross domain expertise in custom NFV, SDN and IIoT solution development
- Solution development for data centers, ISP, mobile and satellite operators, industrial sectors etc.
- Deep knowledge of leading high-performance networking silicon families, as well as a variety of open-source platforms
- One of the first contributors to Open vSwitch and other baseline SDN applications
- Extensive knowledge of leading Cloud systems (AWS, Microsoft Azure, OpenStack, Kubernetes, Predix, ThingWorx)
- R&D innovation hub enabling exploration of pioneering technologies
- Assets Performance Monitoring Solution
- Experimental OpenFlow Fields: PoC
- North-Bound API for Data Center Networking Solution
- SDN-Enabled Corporate Wi-Fi
- Software Defined Networking Research and Development for the Industrial Sector
- Test automation for DPDK ecosystem plugins
- Test Automation for Switching Protocol Stack
- The Lighting World: Industrial Light & Power Automation
- Wireless Location Tracking System
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.