Palo Alto Networks
We are the global cybersecurity leader, known for always challenging the security status quo. Our mission is to protect our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. This has given us the privilege of safely enabling tens of thousands of organizations and their customers. Our pioneering Security Operating Platform safeguards your digital transformation with continuous innovation that combines the latest breakthroughs in security, automation, and analytics. By delivering you a true platform and empowering a growing ecosystem of change-makers like us, we provide you highly effective and innovative cybersecurity across clouds, networks, and mobile devices. Across the world, customers love our security and consistently award us the highest loyalty ratings and net promotor scores in the industry.
Prevent successful cyberattacks
- Confidently automate threat identification and prevention across cloud, network, servers, and endpoints with a data-driven approach and advanced analytics, all delivered from the cloud.
- Block exploits, ransomware, malware, and fileless attacks to minimize infected endpoints and servers.
- Easily operate best security practices using app, user & content-based policies, and a zero trust approach.
Focus on what matters
- Automate security controls with policies that dynamically change
- Speed up multi-cloud deployments and simplify management through deep integrations with native cloud services and automation tools.
- Save time with continuous validation of compliance of cloud deployments with customizable compliance reports and controls.
Consume innovations quickly
- Continually improve security effectiveness & efficiency with tightly integrated innovations
- Application Framework allows you to get the most out of your existing Palo Alto Networks investments.
- Palo Alto Networks Advanced Endpoint Protection (Traps)
- Palo Alto Networks Logging® Service
- Palo Alto Networks Management (Panorama)
- Palo Alto Networks Next Generation Firewalls
- Palo Alto Networks Next Generation Firewalls (PA-7000 Series)
- Palo Alto Networks Next Generation Security Platform (for mobile network operators)
- Palo Alto Networks Next Generation Security Platform (through MSSPs)
- Palo Alto Networks SaaS Security (Aperture)
- Palo Alto Networks Security Operating Platform
- Palo Alto Networks Subscriptions
- Palo Alto Networks Virtualized Next Generation Firewall (VM-Series)
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.