Omnitron Systems designs and manufactures fiber optic connectivity products that enable the delivery of next-generation network services. Omnitron provides flexible and reliable fiber networking products for telecom and cable service providers, major enterprises, data centers, government agencies and utilities worldwide.
Omnitron telecom products enable the next generation of Carrier Ethernet business services and mobile backhaul. Enterprise and Government products provide flexible and reliable fiber connectivity in LAN and WAN networks, data centers and IP surveillance networks.
With over twenty years in business, Omnitron Systems designs and manufactures Network Interface Devices, media converters and multiplexers that are deployed in LAN and WAN networks worldwide. Omnitron’s high-reliability fiber connectivity products are used by network operators to extend distances, expand capacity and deliver the next generation of business services and mobile backhaul:
- Service Provider and Cable MSO fiber networks
- Enterprise LAN and WAN networks
- Wireless, small cell and mobile backhaul networks
- Security surveillance networks
- Utility Smart Grid networks
- Cloud and data center networks
- Federal government and military networks
- State, county and municipal networks
- Education and campus networks
- Omnitron Systems is a privately held company based in Irvine, California, and all products are manufactured in the United States.
Omnitron has built a reputation of delivering reliable products for mission critical networks. Every employee at Omnitron is involved in delivering high-quality, user-oriented fiber access solutions. By building strong relationships with our end-users and understanding the challenges they face, Omnitron engineers design products and features that provide value to our customers.