At Numerex, our deep understanding of each of the components of machine-to-machine (M2M) innovation—Device, Network, and Applications—what we call “NumerexDNA®”, sets us apart.
We provide a broad range of M2M business services, technology, and products used in the development and support of IoT solutions for the enterprise and government markets worldwide. We have built innovative, highly-scalable platforms that are cloud-based and service-centric to facilitate the development, deployment and use of our customers’ M2M, Internet of Things (IoT) solutions across a wide range of markets.
Our fully-integrated, end-to-end solutions enable organizations to securely track, monitor, manage, and secure their connected assets. Our solutions help solve complex business problems for multiple thousands of customers in more than 50 vertical markets. From our customers’ points of view, our solutions produce revenue streams and create efficiencies—making them more cost effective, more operationally capable, and improving their bottom lines.
Operating in a cloud-based environment, our approach provides the ability to deliver value-added services with speed and ease. By building on the Numerex platform, we are able to offer rapid deployment of a complete IoT solution that is designed to have immediate, significant, and lasting impact on business processes and to improve operational efficiencies.
Numerex delivers superior value in these 5 areas
- Deep Competencies – Numerex possesses deep competencies in all three components of M2M solutions – device design and control (D), network services and operations (N), and applications development (A) – and remains uniquely positioned in the marketplace to deliver vertically-focused IoT solutions
- Risk Avoidance – Entities that attempt the M2M implementation themselves, more often than not, face long deployment times, system instability, high operating costs, and end up with a solution that does not properly scale and one cannot evolve with technology changes to meet the organization’s long-term needs.
- Efficient Delivery – The Numerex approach utilizes our broad, highly-scalable, horizontal platform that combines M2M service enablement features with configurable application frameworks to deploy solutions quickly and to reduce or eliminate many development costs. By building on this platform, Numerex is able to offer speedy deployment solutions designed to have immediate, significant, and lasting impact on business processes and to improve operational efficiencies.
- Deployment Options – Numerex offers several service delivery options, separately or combined, including – Network-as-a-Service (NaaS) ; Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS); and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) offerings. Whether customers desire an end-to-end solution or just assistance with an enablement portion of a larger solution, Numerex offers options to meet their particular needs.
- Robust Security – We at Numerex know that every organization’s data must be robustly protected. As result, we put a substantial emphasis on protecting our customer’s data-assets. In addition to the use of authentication, encryption, and virtual private network (VPN) technologies to protect customer data, Numerex has undergone ISO/IEC 27001:2013 (an international information security standard) scrutiny and has earned that certification. We were the first in the industry to earn that certification and remain today one of the few who have earned and retained it.
Utilizing this approach, Numerex remains uniquely positioned in the marketplace to deliver vertically-focused solutions to enterprise and government customers eager to create enhanced value through Internet of Things (IoT) deployments. With a 20 year track record of success, were a pioneer in this industry and remain an award winning innovator, having deployed our platform-enabled IoT solutions across more than 50 vertical markets spanning the globe.Cloud Service ProviderIndependent Software Vendor (ISV)
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.