About NTS Retail
NTS Retail provides high-end retail management and in-store solutions for telecoms and specialist traders.More than 300 successfully completed retail projects and 30,000 store installations worldwide make NTS Retail a top-level solution partner for store transformation and customer engagement.
NTS Retail is designed to give you absolute control over your entire retail business and build a strong digital experience in your stores.
NTS Retail is the first software solution provider with a clear focus on telco retail optimization. We support Telecoms worldwide to maximize in-store experience and sales performance.
The NTS Retail Management Suite is the preferred store solution of leading Telco brands such as Telefónica, Vodafone and Etisalat. They use NTS Retail to:
- – Drive in-store customer engagement to increase revenue
- – Manage their direct and indirect sales channel
- – Offer an omni-channel journey and a unified brand experience to their customers
- – Optimize ross-channel goods fulfillment and order management
- – Analyze their customer’s behaviour Having conducted more than 300 successful retail projects for telecoms since 1997, NTS Retail today counts 30,000 deployed store installations at CSPs in over 20 countries.
POS Systems, Retail Management System wincash, Customer-specific POS Solutions, omni-channel solutions, system integration and implementation, store transformation, in-store experience, store digitalizationIndependent Software Vendor (ISV)
Member of the following Affiliations:
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.