Nokia is a global leader in creating the technologies at the heart of our connected world. Powered by the research and innovation of Nokia Bell Labs, we serve communications service providers, governments, large enterprises and consumers, with the industry’s most complete, end-to-end portfolio of products, services and licensing.
From the enabling infrastructure for 5G and the Internet of Things, to emerging applications in virtual reality and digital health, we are shaping the future of technology to transform the human experience. A truly global company, we are 160 nationalities working in more than 100 countries.
- 7750 Service Router (SR)
- Cloud Packet Core
- Dynamic Enterprise Services
- Insight Driven Network Automation
- IP mobile backhaul
- Network Services Platform (NSP)
- Nokia Airframe Data Center Solution
- Nokia IMPACT IoT platform
- Nokia LeanOps OSS portfolio
- Nokia Mobile Edge Computing
- Nokia Session Border Controller
- Nokia Shared Data Layer & Subscriber Data Management
- Nokia Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
- NSP: NFM-P module (formerly 5620 SAM)
- Virtualized Service Router (VSR)
Member of the following Affiliations:
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.