Nebulaworks is a DevOps and Cloud Consultancy firm, enabling the enterprise to operate like cloud-native disruptors with modern software development pipelines, optimized operations, and enhanced organizational alignments.
Through delivery of consulting, services, and training, our customers become high-performing IT organizations. We are a team of industry recognized experts for our skills and expertise that include a Docker Captain, and have achieved Docker, HashiCorp, CloudBees Jenkins, AWS, Azure, and RedHat cloud certifications. Our customers save time and expense while reducing risk by leveraging our best practices and expertise.
Nebuaworks provides three service lines: Advisory Consulting, Professional Services, and Training. With these offerings, we educate and align teams, integrate modern tools into automated tool chains, and update development and operations processes resulting in increased efficiencies.
Nebulaworks services help you:
- Deliver containerized apps using Docker and related technologies, on premise or in the cloud
- Build and Operate highly automated Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment pipelines
- Help align teams and optimize processes to catalyze cultural and organization change
- Educate teams on new technologies and methodologies properly accelerating their adoption
When enterprise development and operations teams adopt a new IT supply chain with DevOps, we see them become assets to their organizations, thinking differently and accelerating teamwork and collaboration with the business.
Nebulaworks assessments, workshops, and services cover:
- Containerized applications and platforms
- Continuous pipelines: Chained development and operations tooling
- Official classroom training and custom skills development
- Cloud adoption and migration
- Enterprise DevOps; cultural and organizational alignment
- Application modernization
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.