Established in 2016, Mosaic5G is a non-profit initiative fostering a community of industrial as well as academic contributors for open source software development to realize the service-oriented vision of 5G along the following directions : control and user plane programmability, model-driven network service orchestration with RAN and CN plugins, plug-and-play network applications and platform SDKs, open datasets, analytics and big data for telecom. Mosaic5G also intends to provide an open collaboration among its member community and open up communication channels with the relevant standardization bodies.
Transform radio access and core networks into an agile network service delivery platform to rapidly explore new ideas as well as application and business needs.
- LL-MEC: A Low Latency Multi-access Edge Computing Platform for Software-Defined Mobile Networks.
- FlexRAN: A Flexible and Programmable Platform for Software-Defined Radio Access Networks.
- Store: Distribution Repository of Reusable Network Applications/Functions and Usecases.
- JOX: An Event-Driven Juju-based Service Orchestrator Core with Plugin Architecture.
- Open5G Lab: Access to 4G/5G network facilities and perform remote experimentations.
- My Project?: Create a project, develop/reuse network functions, build and share your platform/use-cases.
Leverage network programmability to develop innovative applications.
MOSAIC-5G SPONSORS AND PROJECTS
Join us as a sponsor and maximize your RoI from opensource oppurtunities in 5G.
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.