At Microsoft, we are focused on enabling better business and personal productivity in a world of connected mobile devices, networks and clouds on a global scale. We’re creating technology that becomes essential but invisible, to help you build something amazing — whether you need on-demand scalability, technology to connect your people, or real-time data insights. The Microsoft Cloud is designed to empower your business, hosting IT workloads and Network workloads, so you can do more and achieve more at hyper-scale.
Microsoft reorganized on June 17th 2015 to drive engineering alignment against the company’s core ambitions: reinvent productivity and business processes, build the intelligent cloud platform, and create more personal computing. The leadership team is:
- Chris Capossela, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer with responsibility for Dynamics and Education Marketing.
- Kurt DelBene, Executive Vice President Corporate Strategy and Planning.
- Scott Guthrie, Cloud and Enterprise Group: Development of Microsoft’s back-end technologies like datacenter, database and our specific technologies for Enterprise IT, Network Function Virtualization (NFV) scenarios and development tools. Home of Microsoft Azure, Cloud Platform System, Azure Stack, Operations Management Suite and the Software Define Cloud (SDx).
- Amy Hood, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
- Kathleen Hogan, Executive Vice President, Human Resources.
- Peggy Johnson, Executive Vice President Business Development including partnerships with Mobile Operators.
- Qi Lu, Applications and Services Group: Broad applications and services core technologies in productivity, communication, search and other information categories.
- Terry Myerson, Windows and Devices Group: Windows platform, HoloLens and Xbox, Minecraft, Halo and Internet Explorer. Devices business that includes Microsoft Band, Lumia, Surface, Surface Hub, Xbox hardware, HoloLens and accessories.
- Harry Shum, Executive Vice President, Technology and Research: Microsoft Research, Trustworthy Computing and Technology Policy and is responsible for driving the company’s overall technical directions.
- Brad Smith, Executive Vice President and General Counsel, Legal and Corporate Affairs including industry standards.
- Kevin Turner, Chief Operating Officer, Sales and Services including Dynamics and Partner organizations.
- Jill Tracie, Chief of Staff.
We are committed long term to the mission of helping our customers achieve the highest possible degree of productivity in a Mobile First, Cloud First digital world.
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.