About MicroSigns, Inc.
MicroSigns is a digital merchandising platform used by mobile phone retailers to control the planning, execution and measurement of their marketing mix directly at the point-of-purchase for each wireless device in their store. The solution consists of small interactive 3.5 inch display screens that are placed next to each handset at retail, showing the price, product features, plans and promotions the retailer (or marketing group) wish to communicate to consumers. The digital players are backed by a wireless network that can be managed from the store or centrally from head office via the MicroSigns online software suite.
Microsigns has developed a unique platform specifically tailored to meet the operating challenges of mobile phone retailers. Our consumer-facing devices – small interactive screens located where the newest phones are demonstrated – improve the in-store experience for both shoppers and staff.
For consumers, a rich, accurate range of information about phones and plans is always available, even when sales associates are occupied with other customers. For retailers, MicroSigns technology offers a dramatic upgrade from limited, bland and often non-compliant paper fact tags.
MicroSigns has developed – from the ground up – a management and distribution platform specifically tuned to the unique needs and processes of wireless retailers, and designed flexible hardware solutions that integrate easily and appropriately into any store design.
Established in 2003, and based in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, privately-held MicroSigns has active systems operating or in advanced evaluation stages with some of the top wireless retailers in Europe and North America.
Why Top Retailers Are Choosing MicroSigns
The paper fact tags and other materials that retailers use to merchandise mobile and consumer electronics devices are hopelessly inadequate. They can’t possibly answer all the questions shoppers have about pricing and features, and it’s a challenge just to have the right fact tag with up to date information beside the right device.
The MicroSigns platform cost-effectively changes all that.
On-demand, Accurate and Aligned
- Intuitive user experience for retailers and customers
- Dynamic price and plan updating over a secure network
- Available when sales associates aren’t
- Extends mass media and online marketing to stores and last steps in the path to purchase
Sophisticated and Bulletproof
- Attractive but rugged digital merchandising solution
- Cloud-based platform ensures reliable, scalable service
- Tight, seamless integration with retailer systems
- Cost-efficient, with clearly-defined ROI benefits
Strong Operations & Support
- Guidance and direct assistance from concept through rollout
- Multilingual capabilities
- Single-focus customer base (this is what we do)
End To End R&D
- Multidisciplinary, in-house team with direct wireless and CE retailing insight designs and develops:
- Display and playback hardware
- Seamless integrations with retailer CRM, ERP, POS and PIM systems
Member of the following Affiliations:
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.