A new way
Your data center network is becoming open, multi-vendor, and software-based, with services driven directly by users and applications. Your network tools will become data-driven systems, empowering netops teams with comprehensive, real-time information, with programmability for monitoring and automation. A new system is coming to enlighten your data center operations with comprehensive real-time analytics from every part of your network. It is powerful. It is simple. It is Luminus.
Network engineers. Software architects. Game designers. Data scientists…Heretics…some of the brightest minds in systems and infrastructure, bringing a fresh perspective and cutting-edge technologies to operating networks. Our customers, advisors and team members have operated some of the largest, most critical networks in the world. We intend to change things.
What is enlightened networking? It’s knowledge-centric, it’s data-driven.
- It’s based on a network data system that is real-time, all-seeing, responsive and dynamic.
- It talks to all vendors’ devices and all layers of software. It knows when anything changes. It sees when problems are emerging. It tracks against the ideal state.
- It’s searchable, programmable and also accessible via an intuitive view.
- It’s comprehensive and granular for consumption by expert systems and expert operators. It provides abstracted, simplified and summarized information for non-network experts like application developers, Tier 1 support and business users who care deeply about network performance.
- It’s built for the next generation of large-scale, multi-vendor, software-driven networks whose performance requirements are ever-increasing.
- It replaces decades-old technology that polls the network in intervals, that treats every element the same way and that cannot adapt to new things.
- It works equally well on hardware-centric, software-defined, containerized and other network models.
- It serves equally well as a troubleshooting tool for network engineers or middleware for operations systems.
- It helps companies transition from manually operated, vendor-tailored, closed networks to open, automated, software-defined ones.
- It shines a light wherever needed, and enhances whatever it touches.
- It is powerful. It