Lemko Corporation has a rich history of developing game changing innovation. Lemko is a software company that has developed a platform of disruptive wireless cellular and broadband networking technologies that are open, affordable and scalable. Our solutions are re-engineering the mobile network and bringing internet economics to mobility. Lemko has leveraged “plug and play” Layer 7 IT applications and “distributed & virtualized” technologies to deploy ultra-low cost Internet based cellular architectures that are deployable today on 2G/3G/4G for any size IT Enterprise.The company’s market leading solutions are deployed within the carriers, enterprises, government and public safety and machine to machine markets.
- Founded in 2005 – Chicago, Privately held with Regional Offices in London & Beijing
- 1st Commercial networks deployed in 2006 with Over 700 systems in 8 countries
- Supported rescue efforts after Katrina hurricane and Sichuan earthquake
- Hughes and Lemko Corporation Demonstrate High-Speed Wireless 4G/LTE Video Calls over Satellite Backhaul (June 2012)
- Strong IP Position with 13 patents (and 22 pending)
- Key Carrier play is enabling enterprises to deploy a Virtualized mobile core packet network software that is bundled with the RAN delivering IT economics.