Lemko Corporation has a rich history of developing game changing innovation. Lemko is a software company that has developed a platform of disruptive wireless cellular and broadband networking technologies that are open, affordable and scalable. Our solutions are re-engineering the mobile network and bringing internet economics to mobility. Lemko has leveraged “plug and play” Layer 7 IT applications and “distributed & virtualized” technologies to deploy ultra-low cost Internet based cellular architectures that are deployable today on 2G/3G/4G for any size IT Enterprise.The company’s market leading solutions are deployed within the carriers, enterprises, government and public safety and machine to machine markets.
- Founded in 2005 – Chicago, Privately held with Regional Offices in London & Beijing
- 1st Commercial networks deployed in 2006 with Over 700 systems in 8 countries
- Supported rescue efforts after Katrina hurricane and Sichuan earthquake
- Hughes and Lemko Corporation Demonstrate High-Speed Wireless 4G/LTE Video Calls over Satellite Backhaul (June 2012)
- Strong IP Position with 13 patents (and 22 pending)
- Key Carrier play is enabling enterprises to deploy a Virtualized mobile core packet network software that is bundled with the RAN delivering IT economics.
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.