Kaggle provides cutting-edge data science, faster and better than most people ever thought possible. We have a proven track-record of solving real-world problems across a diverse array of industries including pharmaceuticals, financial services, energy, information technology, and retail. Kaggle offers both public and private data science competitions and on-demand consulting by an elite global talent pool.
Learn to do Data Science
- Survive the Titanic and get started with Python or R
- Study benchmark models and code shared on Kernels
- Read interviews with top data scientists on No Free Hunch
- Teach machine learning with the free InClass platform
- Publish kernels to turn your profile into a data science portfolio
- Attract hiring managers with a strong community user ranking
- Build your network in the forums and on competitions teams
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.