IRIS Network Systems
Iris is a robust and scalable data collection framework designed to deliver network management data as quickly as possible to the user in the most meaningful way possible. Inspired from dealing with the challenges faced by an ISP every day, Iris was designed from the point of view of dealing with large amounts of data and providing a generic and extensible way of presenting that data. Because of this unique approach, it allows the system to solve a variety of problems with relative simplicity. We have developed a cutting edge network performance / capacity / fault management software for carrier grade networks. Scalable, performance driven agile software gives us cutting edge technology to cut costs, save time and deliver SLA reports into the business.
Choose IRIS if you need :
- – Someone else to take on your NMS systems.
- – A team to assist you when you are having an issue.
- – Automated routine tasks that take care of themselves.
- – Fast light network polling, consuming the minimum resources on your devices.
- – DISCOVERLESS polling for near realtime reflection of network changes.
- – A high availability platform that can be distributed for minimal data loss in sever network outages.
- – To monitor and report on everything with one tool.
- – Keeps up with new hardware vendors and technologies.