InterCloud Systems is a Cloud-centric Solutions and Services company serving enterprise and service provider customers.
Our mission is to partner with our enterprise and service provider customers in building a next generation cloud-centric solution by:
• Modernizing all layers of today’s infrastructure (storage, network, compute, virtualization and management) across Private, Public and Hybrid clouds
• Setting strategy, creating a business case and defining the architecture for cloud
• Building robust reliability, security and governance models for cloud
• Delivering a cloud-centric IT vision that is aligned to business value
• Providing world-class managed services that accelerate time-to-market
• Aligning operational efficiencies to adapt to next generation technology
Today’s modern business requires a scalable and agile IT organization. Cloud-centric solutions and services empower next generation IT organizations to deliver high-impact business transformation. Our aim is to leverage our highly skilled, vendor-neutral team to radically simplify this transformation by enabling customer to achieve on-demand cloud services (e.g., IT-as-a-Service (ITaaS), Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) or any Service (XaaS).
Our business focus areas include:
• Software Defined Enterprise (SDE): Specific focus areas include: Software Defined Networking (SDN), Software Defined Storage (SDS) and Heterogeneous Cloud Management Automation (a key building block to delivering on-demand cloud services).
• Cloud-to-Cloud Mobility: Delivering a strategy for migrating workloads on-demand to and from any Private, Public and Hybrid Cloud platform (e.g., AWS, Azure, OpenStack, VMware’s vCHS and even our own Cloud service offering!).
Our key partners and areas of expertise include:
VMware, EMC, Arista Networks, Cisco, VCE, SuperMicro, RiverMeadow, OpenStack, Puppet Labs, Palo Alto Networks – for a complete list please visit our website: www.intercloudsys.com
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.