Integrated Architectures, LLC
About Integrated Architectures
Integrated Architectures was founded over 20 years ago. We began with the distinct purpose of helping financial and telecommunications companies design, develop, and deploy transaction-intensive technology strategies. As other markets such as energy, entertainment, and health care adopt event-driven business models, Integrated Architectures has risen to support these industries. Aligned with this core purpose, our teams have proven operating and technical expertise achieved by working with leading companies. Our completed projects demonstrate the depth and breadth of our experience.
What We Do
Integrated Architectures is an innovative systems integrator providing architectural design and state-of-the-art software engineering to support the rapidly changing technology landscape of our clients. We concentrate on the design and integration of enterprise-wide business systems and operations support systems (OSS) to meet the requirements of evolving service delivery systems.
For example, energy companies are becoming more like telecommunications companies at a dizzying pace. This new dynamic of the energy industry is beginning to resemble the real time nature of the financial industry. Integrated Architectures is at the tip of the spear as the industry begins its transformation to the new norm for business.
We have worked on some of the most challenging issues facing the industry and have completed complex integration projects involving both legacy systems and the newest technologies. With a focus on improving our clients’ business performance, we provide a full range of services:
- Enterprise systems architecture formulation
- Requirements assessment
- Business process definition
- Architecture planning
- Technology evaluation
- Enterprise systems integration planning and implementation
- Project planning and management
- Systems integration planning for new or recently merged or acquired businesses
- Systems implementation support, including systems engineering, integration, testing, and configuration management
- Framework logic distribution systems, including service logic creation environment, firmware distribution, and policy distribution — all specialized
- Integrated provisioning systems, including configuration synchronization, workflow modeling, and service change management
- Realtime policy management systems, including services affecting authentication, personalization, authorization, realtime charging and service delivery and management
- Multipart settlement systems for combined services
- Content management and services delivery platforms
- Intelligent appliances
- Feedback capture, analysis, and personalization scenario development
- Custom development of systems interfaces that link companies and their business partners
Member of the following Affiliations:
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.