Hughes Systique Corporation
Hughes Systique (HSC) provides end to end engineering services in SDN/NFV domain. HSC’s proficiency in SDN and NFV spans along the following categories:
- Designing the control plane – path computations, Virtual overlay network management.
- Designing the SDN applications – Orchestration, traffic engineering, n/w slicing, security.
- Designing a robust networking architecture with respect to interoperability, scalability, high availability.
- Expertise over multiple SDN controllers (Floodlight, ODL, ONOS), Northbound and southbound protocols – RESTCONF, NETCONF, OpenFlow etc.
- Virtualized Deployments and SDN integration with private cloud infrastructures – OpenStack.
- Expertise on MANO tools (Tacker, OSM, ONAP) and templates (TOSCA, HEAT)
- Setup IaaS cloud – Configuration, deployment and management using OpenStack-ansible, OSC, OpenStack services, telemetry, cloud-init.
- Integration with multiple hypervisors – qemu-kvm, Bare-metal
HSC can provide engineering services in the following:
- Adding SDN capabilities to a network –whether Greenfield or Brownfield
- Designing and developing northbound SDN applications for custom orchestration with respect to configuration, traffic engineering or QoS requirements
- Migrating from one SDN controller to another
- Augmenting legacy FCAPS (OSS/BSS) with SDN capabilities
- Design end to end service orchestration using MANO frameworks
- Evaluating VNFs and their hardware requirements based on functional and performance criterions.
- Performance testing, verification and validations of service-chained VNFs.
- Configuring and optimizing traffic steering capabilities in NFV deployments