Hughes Systique Corporation
Hughes Systique (HSC) provides end to end engineering services in SDN/NFV domain. HSC’s proficiency in SDN and NFV spans along the following categories:
- Designing the control plane – path computations, Virtual overlay network management.
- Designing the SDN applications – Orchestration, traffic engineering, n/w slicing, security.
- Designing a robust networking architecture with respect to interoperability, scalability, high availability.
- Expertise over multiple SDN controllers (Floodlight, ODL, ONOS), Northbound and southbound protocols – RESTCONF, NETCONF, OpenFlow etc.
- Virtualized Deployments and SDN integration with private cloud infrastructures – OpenStack.
- Expertise on MANO tools (Tacker, OSM, ONAP) and templates (TOSCA, HEAT)
- Setup IaaS cloud – Configuration, deployment and management using OpenStack-ansible, OSC, OpenStack services, telemetry, cloud-init.
- Integration with multiple hypervisors – qemu-kvm, Bare-metal
HSC can provide engineering services in the following:
- Adding SDN capabilities to a network –whether Greenfield or Brownfield
- Designing and developing northbound SDN applications for custom orchestration with respect to configuration, traffic engineering or QoS requirements
- Migrating from one SDN controller to another
- Augmenting legacy FCAPS (OSS/BSS) with SDN capabilities
- Design end to end service orchestration using MANO frameworks
- Evaluating VNFs and their hardware requirements based on functional and performance criterions.
- Performance testing, verification and validations of service-chained VNFs.
- Configuring and optimizing traffic steering capabilities in NFV deployments
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.