Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
Huawei’s end-to-end portfolio of products, solutions and services are both competitive and secure. Through open collaboration with ecosystem partners, we create lasting value for our customers, working to empower people, enrich home life, and inspire innovation in organizations of all shapes and sizes.
At Huawei, innovation focuses on customer needs. We invest heavily in basic research, concentrating on technological breakthroughs that drive the world forward. We have more than 180,000 employees, and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions. Founded in 1987, Huawei is a private company fully owned by its employees.
- Huawei AI Fabric Intelligent and Lossless Data Center Network
- Huawei CloudCampus Agile Campus Solution
- Huawei CloudCampus Agile Controller-Campus
- Huawei Cloud Edge
- Huawei CloudFabric Data Center Network Solution
- Huawei CloudFabric FabricInsight Analytics Engine
- Huawei FusionCloud
- Huawei FusionCube
- Huawei FusionSphere OpenStack
- Huawei NetMatrix
- Huawei Network Management System (NMS)
- Huawei SDSec Solution
- Huawei SDSec USG6600 Series Next-Generation Firewall
- Huawei SDSec USG9500 Series Terabit-Level Next-Generation Firewall
- Huawei SD-WAN Solution