GTT provides multinational companies a better way to reach the cloud.
GTT provides multinationals with a better way to reach the cloud through its suite of cloud networking services, including wide area networking, internet, managed services and voice services. The company’s Tier 1 IP network, ranked in the top five worldwide, connects clients to any location in the world and any application in the cloud. GTT delivers an outstanding client experience by living its core values of simplicity, speed and agility.
GTT is committed to redefining enterprise communications, providing clients with the services and capabilities that drive productivity across their organizations. Our Tier 1 IP network, ranked in the top five worldwide, connects our clients to any location in the world and any application in the cloud. We offer a comprehensive portfolio of wide area networking, Internet, managed services and voice services, which we back with a superior service experience that is built on GTT’s core values of simplicity, speed and agility.
The Advantages of GTT’s Agile, Global Cloud Communications
- Global Reach, Guaranteed Performance
- GTT’s top five, Tier 1 IP network spans 300+ PoPs and transports over 10 Tbps of traffic at any given time, providing guaranteed packet delivery end-to-end and an optimized user experience.
- The Most Agile Commercial Model in the Industry
- GTT offers a variety of billing options including flat rate, tiered and burstable service for true on-demand services without overpaying for idle capacity. Alternatively, aggregate committed data rate (CDR) can be shared across multiple ports in diverse locations. With this flexibility, our clients are guaranteed available bandwidth, when and as they need it.
- Direct Connections to Cloud Service Providers
- Our PoPs are located in the top data centers in world, where we directly and securely connect clients to cloud service providers, such as Google, IBM Cloud, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure, guaranteeing the highest possible performance for mission-critical applications and services.
- Leading Managed Services Capabilities
- GTT’s Managed Services pair expertise with efficiency. Our offerings include Managed Network services, comprised of CPE supply, proactive monitoring, and end-to-end management, as well as multi-layered security services, managed secure access and customized compliance offerings.
- Comprehensive Cloud-based Communications
- GTT’s Voice and UC portfolio helps clients improve communication organization-wide and increase reach through our expansive SIP-based global voice network. The suite includes SIP Trunking, hosted PBX and call center capabilities, and combines advanced features and functionality with the efficiency of cloud-based service delivery.