About GEANT Ltd
GÉANT serves the research and education networking community in Europe, helping them to deliver innovative networks, technologies and services for research and education.
Our extensive global relationships support this collaborative work and are helping to connect the world.
GÉANT mobilises the expertise and experience of hundreds of professionals from among its staff, member organisations, institutions and the wider research and education networking community. Its activities build on the human and other resources that they contribute.
- Support: We provide practical support for members, educators, researchers and other partners to collaborate, innovate, share knowledge and agree on policies and strategies;
- Network operations: We plan, procure, build and operate large-scale, advanced international high-speed networks, including the 500Gbps pan-European GÉANT network;
- Events: We organise events such as workshops, meetings, training and conferences, including TNC – Europe’s largest networking conference for research and education;
- Services: We develop, operate and support services relating to such areas as trust and identity, security and certification, mobility and access, and media and real-time communications;
- Expertise: We gather community expertise, and provide staff expertise in procurement, project management, community engagement, network operations, and outreach including dissemination and training;
- Collaboration: We liaise with other e-infrastructure organisations, user communities, industry and with the European Union.
Many of our task forces, special interest groups, workshops, conferences and other activities are open to anyone with appropriate expertise, manpower, equipment or services. Other activities are carried out by staff or partners in the context of a specific project or as part of the core business of GÉANT.
Member of the following Affiliations:
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.