Focus Data Services Ltd
About Focus Data Services Ltd
Based in the UK, but with a global reach, Focus has delivered exceptional results with its modular Request Management Suite as far as North America and the Caribbean.
The system has been built from your perspective because our team has experienced every aspect of disclosure:
- Using network data to solve criminal investigations
- Interfacing systems with communication companies’ call data warehouses, CRM systems and networks
- Managing a Law Enforcement Relations office on a day to day basis
- Giving expert testimony in Court.
As a result, our solution covers every step of the data request and release process and can manage different legislation, operating practices, technology platforms and data formats in seconds.
Our system was designed with the Seven Pillars of Disclosure in mind:
- Legal Framework. Complying with specified laws and releasing only the data that can be provided under a particular item of the law.
- Security. The process is secure but not so rigid that speed of response is compromised.
- Validation. The system ensures that the person making a request is entitled to do so.
- Audit. Every action can be traced to demonstrate timely compliance.
- Inter-operability. The software suite is compatible with a variety of telecommunications company back-end systems and numerous law enforcement APIs. It can accommodate changes in these connections and is scalable.
- Speed. In a life threatening situation, seconds make a difference. Our automated system provides 24/7 cover.
- Communication. Our online, automated platform makes communication dynamic. A range of status reports, Frequently Asked Questions, statistics, management reports and billing information can be interrogated to enhance workflow and efficiency.
Member of the following Affiliations:
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.