DriveLock SE with its security solution DriveLock is actively involved in the market since over 15 years.
DriveLock SE, is headquartered in Munich, Germany with offices in Pleasanton, California, USA and Sydney, Australia and has become one of the leading Endpoint Protection Platform software vendors over the past 15 years.
The Endpoint Protection Platform from DriveLock is particularly strong when used in the extremely granular environment of Device Control for USB protection, as well as for the encryption of hard disks, SSD’s or USB memory devices. Applications and their associated devices can be comprehensively protected with the Smart AppGuard based on integrated Artificial Intelligence with Predictive Whitelisting and Machine Learning functionality.
DriveLock supports various operating systems, devices, and is available as a hybrid solution either on-premise or from the cloud.
Facts & Figures:
- Multiple awards as an endpoint protection solution
- Since 2013 in the Gartner Quadrant, honored as a TOP 100 innovator in 2017
- More than 3000 customers in 30 different countries across the world
- Customer environments with up to 180,000 endpoints supported
- Made in Germany, “without a backdoor”