DFLabs is the pioneer in Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) Technology, leveraging your existing security products to dramatically reduce the response and remediation gap caused by limited resources and the increasing volume of threats and incidents.
DFLabs is the only technology able to manage and reduce the overwhelming security complexity of your technology infrastructure.
DFLabs’ IncMan Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) platform enables you to manage, measure and orchestrate security operations tasks including security incident qualification, triage and escalation, threat hunting & investigation and threat containment. IncMan SOAR harnesses machine learning and automation capabilities to augment human analysts to maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of security operations teams, reducing the time from breach discovery to resolution and increasing the return on investment for your existing security technologies. We’re also the only company that creates Automated Responder Knowledge (ASK) using machine learning, including for multi-tenant SOC’s.
Our vision is to enable full-spectrum, intelligence-driven command and control of your security operations, orchestrating the entire incident and investigation lifecycle for SOC and CSIRT teams, with technology that empowers security analysts, forensic investigators and incident responders to respond to, track, predict and visualize cybersecurity incidents, and for security managers and CISO’s to manage and measure operational performance and cyber risk.
The company offers comprise a Patent Pending Technology and world-class professional service practice, including:
- Semi and fully automated Incident Response.
- Secure Collaborative Platform for Data Sharing and Reporting.
- Threat Intelligence and context based upon STIX, IODEF, OpenIOC, VERIS, etc.
- Analytics and Visualizations.
- Bi-Directional integration with over 100 leading third-party security technologies.
- Forensic and Response System Analysis and Evidence Management.
- Dynamic Knowledge Base for GDPR, ISO, NIST and Compliance with many regulatory frameworks worldwide.
- Integrated with our Incident Response Professional Services, with over 2.3 Petabytes of incidents investigated in the past 36 months.
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.