Cyara was founded in 2006 with a mission: gather the best expertise in the industry to reinvent customer service. Today, Cyara is a market-¬leading provider of an omnichannel discovery, testing and monitoring SaaS platform.
Over 150 employees around the globe help the world’s most elite companies use Cyara’s platform to accelerate the delivery of seamless and frustration¬-free customer experiences across every channel. Thanks to Cyara, organizations with combined revenues of over $3 trillion deliver billions of flawless customer interactions every day.
The Cyara Platform provides a foundation for designing and testing the customer experience across all customer interaction media, and across the entire technical architecture. It provides the scripting, reporting, administration, collaboration and management portal for all contact center testing. By using the Cyara Platform, our customers are able to deliver new capabilities faster and more reliably than by using disparate tools and/or manual testing. The Cyara Platform can be used in traditional waterfall development processes and is also an ideal fit for Agile’s short sprints and rapid development.
For customer service organizations, the Cyara Platform automates comprehensive development and post-production testing of the customer experience across all conversational channels, including the IVR. Simply put, it eliminates all the technical barriers to delivering the right customer experience. Typically Cyara customers innovate 40 to 70% faster than their peers, and reduce the time and expense for testing their software by a third or more compared to manual testing. In addition to testing, Cyara provides active monitoring and automated IVR discovery and documentation.
Thanks to Cyara, organizations with combined revenues of over $3 trillion deliver billions of flawless customer interactions every day. Cyara was named a Gartner Cool Vendor in CRM Customer Service and Customer Support in 2015.
The Cyara Platform’s automated testing, monitoring and discovery capabilities include:
- Comprehensive testing: all channels, all levels
- Only single, integrated customer experience testing platform on the market
- Technology agnostic
- 100% software
- Does not require writing code
- Same solution for hosted and premise deployment
- Largest contact center deployments for both Cisco and Genesys use Cyara
- Speeds innovation by 40 – 70%
- API integrates well with Agile development
- Reduces development cost and time by at least 40%
Key technology benefits of Cyara include:
- Technology-agnostic, end-to-end, omni-channel
- Single, integrated platform covering all interaction channels
- SaaS technology
- Technology-agnostic, works with any infrastructure
- Flexible deployment options, cloud, premises or hybrid
- Scalable to match the needs of the largest contact centers
- Trusted by largest deployments on both Cisco and Genesys
- Tests from the customer’s perspective (outside in)
- API is compatible with agile or waterfall development methodology
- No programming is required to write test scripts
- Easy-to-use, intuitive user interface.
- Most clients are able to see benefit within 15 minutes.
- Simulated calls used for testing are seen by your network as real interactions
Key benefits of working with Cyara include:
- 100% referenceability (all customers will reference in some way)
- Customer list includes blue-chip customers and industry leaders
- Cyara Academy provides comprehensive training from real experts
- Active Customer Advisory Board (CAB) provides input on product direction
- Global team able to provide hand-on support
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.