About Cloudsoft Corporation
Cloudsoft Corporation is a software company specialising in multi-cloud application management, enabling enterprises to better exploit the benefits of cloud computing: using cloud without losing control. Cloudsoft provides comprehensive professional open source support and services, actively sponsoring established open source projects such as Apache Whirr and jclouds which together with its recently open sourced control plane, Brooklyn, form the basis of Cloudsoft’s Application Management Platform. This fully supported open source platform enables enterprises to develop, deploy and manage large-scale distributed applications at lower cost, reduced complexity and minimal risk while avoiding vendor lock-in.
Cloudsoft Application Management Platform (AMP) is software which streamlines the development and operation of applications. AMP orchestrates services, platforms and infrastructures to ensure they directly meet the needs of applications, dynamically and in real time. This results in more reliable operations, productive development and greater agility for IT to respond to their business needs.
Cloud means agility. On-demand infrastructure is a start, and you can begin to see the real benefits when the software that drives your business iterates faster and better.
Cloudsoft AMP increases agility and reliability throughout the application lifecycle. It integrates with existing toolchains and processes to maximize:
- Business value: application policies and KPIs aligned to business objectives
- Developer productivity: dev teams climb the stack and focus on business code
- Code quality: stage and test complex deployments far more efficiently
- Business continuity: essential policies for HA/DR are made part of the app-dev process
- Operational excellence: runtime expert knowledge is codified as part of the application
- IT usage awareness: real-time visibility of processes, infrastructure, and locations
- IT cost efficiency: control the scale and placement of applications based on ROI
Member of the following Affiliations:
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.