About Cloud Cruiser
Cloud Cruiser’s application is a smart-meter for hybrid cloud that gives detailed insights into usage and spend, enabling the business to deliver the right services at the right time. By mapping metered usage and cost data with organizational information, customers get instant analytics to optimize cloud investments for business value.
Cloud Cruiser offers cloud cost management solutions purpose-built to meter and manage hybrid cloud environments, providing near real-time visibility, control, and agility for competitive business advantage. With Cloud Cruiser, organizations gain clear, comprehensive visibility of their cloud usage and spend across public, private, and on premise, virtual environments.
Unique architecture for hybrid cloud and multi-cloud environments, Cloud Cruiser does the following:
- Automates the collection and transformation of cloud usage and costs across public cloud, private cloud or hybrid environments.
- Delivers clear, actionable Insights that identify specific areas to minimize costs, optimize resources, or troubleshoot potential problems
- Offers flexible budgets, alerts, and forecasts for cost control and planning
- Enables holistic, business-relevant showback and chargeback across multiple cloud platforms
- Drives collaboration and governance across various roles in the business via automated standard reports and simple drag-and-drop report authoring capabilities
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.