Chunghwa Telecom Company
At Chunghwa Telecom, our long-standing legacy and success have been built on principles of good corporate governance, sound ethics, strong integrity and respect.
We are committed to clear, consistent communication with our shareholders and to maintaining the highest levels for financial transparency. We aim to provide our investors, employees, and customers the public information that gives a clear and transparent description of our business operations and performance.
Major Business Groups in Chunghwa Telecom
* Northern <<Taiwan>> Business Group: Local and long distance services, pay phone service, leased lines, ADSL, Light Era (or fiber optics), intelligent networks, multimedia-on-demand (MOD), business customer services, Internet access and data communications. Branches of the group also serve as distribution channel for all services including mobile and Internet services.
* Southern Taiwan Business Group: Local and long distance services, pay phone service, leased lines, ADSL, Light Era (or fiber optics), intelligent networks, MOD, business customer services, Internet access and data communications. Branches of the group also serve as distribution channel for all services including mobile and Internet services.
* Mobile Business Group: <Mobile> service, international roaming, and value-added services including messaging, voice mail, mobile data (business, leisure, financial management, fashion news, etc.), GPRS, 3G and Mobile Virtual Private Network (MVPN).
* International Business Group: International voice service (IDD, Super e-Call), international calling cards (Business cards, Pre-paid cards, e-Call cards), tele-conferencing, video-conferencing, TWGate, IPLC, IDC, and IPVPN.
* Data Communications Business Group: Internet data services, telecommunication value-added services, video-conferencing, multimedia services, information system services, electronic commerce, government and enterprise Internet total services.
* Enterprise Business Group: Information, communication and technology total solution, information, communication and technology earmarked case or bidding, information and communication product agency and consulting, enterprise customer total service (including energy saving improvement, electro-optics integration service, intelligent transportation ICT service, business cloud computing backup and CRM service) with sales of fixed-line, mobile or data service.
* Telecom Laboratories: Applied research and technology development including wireless communications, broadband networks, intelligent networks, optical electronics, information security, value-added and multi-media services; operational support system development, customer service information systems, Internet appliances, and marketing intelligence research and analysis.
* Telecom Training Institute: Training of telecommunication professionals, sponsoring professional skill tests, publishing and issuing training material and periodicals, etc.