Since 2000, Certes Networks has delivered groundbreaking, dependable solutions for encrypting sensitive traffic over data networks. With thousands of solutions deployed around the world, Certes delivers proven solutions for protecting data in financial services, health care, government, utilities, telecommunications, education and many other industries. Contact us today to learn how we can secure your mission-critical data traffic.
A new generation of devices and applications has changed how we work, compete, and make our businesses successful.
But horror stories of high-profile data security breaches continue to pile up: credit card numbers stolen, emails hacked, VoIP calls intercepted, user identities stolen, webcam feeds hacked, proprietary secrets compromised, private data pushed into Cloud storage with no user controls … the list goes on.
Security evolution has lagged behind the new generation of IT … until now.
Certes Networks offers the new generation of security, for companies who want to gain all the efficiency and competitive advantage of modern IT, without putting themselves or their customers at risk.Certes’ patented CryptoFlow™ group VPNs provide end-to-end traffic protection, application encryption, simple policy management, and powerful key controls, all without compromising network or application performance.Instead of trying to plug holes in rigid borders with legacy products, Certes’ customers enjoy fluid, dynamic security that “follows” applications and enterprise assets, even into virtual and Cloud environments.
Data Protection You Can Trust
- Our network security solutions utilize standards-based security protocols
- AES 256 – The highest level of non-classified encryption
- SHA-512 – Provides per frame and per packet traffic integrity
- IPsec – The industry standard protocol for data in motion encryption
- FIPS 140-2 – Government driven validation
- Common Criteria EAL4+ Certified
The Performance You Demand
- Our encryption solutions run at the maximum line rate for all packet sizes and link speeds
- No other network security solution can outperform our line-rate encryption appliance. Not one.
- Our Variable Speed Encryptors (VSEs) allow you to encrypt at your link speed, not one determined by a security vendor.
- Our powerful TrustNet Manager policy management system advances VPN definition and set up to drag-and-drop, point-and-click simplicity, cutting hours of error-ridden tunnel configuration.
The Flexibility You Need
- We allow you to encrypt without changing your network or applications
- Only Certes Networks can encrypt at Layer 2, Layer 3 and Layer 4 with a single solution, including Ethernet encryption and IP encryption.
- Only Certes Networks provide end-to-end protection for traffic – supporting Cloud security, WAN security, LAN security, extended enterprise security – all from a single interface and control point
- We allow you to encrypt any network topology without creating point-to-point tunnels.
- We preserve all headers, making encryption transparent to all network rules, services, and data flows.
- We offer the lowest Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of any encryption solution
- Our Variable Speed Encryption Appliances and “No Penalty Upgrade Program” means your security solution scales seamlessly as your needs increase.
- Our easy to install and simple to manage group encryption solution has 3x -5x TCO advantage over traditional IPsec VPN solutions.
- Our performance advantage allows you to get the best performance from your network while achieving the highest level of security.
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.