About Centina Systems
In today’s telecommunications landscape where service manageability, proactive issue resolution, and efficient information management are the key differentiators, Centina Systems’ exemplary products and services help service providers achieve these goals.
Using Centina Systems’ products, service providers enjoy an increase in productivity, improved customer satisfaction and strengthened competitive advantage.
Centina Systems was formed in June 2006 to address customer frustrations with the existing legacy Network Management products on the market. Located in Plano, TX, the company is comprised of a team of visionary professionals with a wealth of experience in telecom and information technology. They have unique qualifications having spent their careers in the real-world environments of Tier 1 Carrier-class Network Operations Centers (NOCs) integrating with and experiencing the challenges of legacy Network Management and Service Assurance solutions. They used this experience to build a solution that provides the following differentiators:
- A Web 2.0 enabled solution to integrate seamlessly with IT infrastructure
- Dramatically reduced Mean Time To Repair (MTTR) through end-to-end Service Visualization and integrated Customer Impact Management
- Faster time-to-delivery with pluggable components for fault, performance, service management and device integration with event synchronization
- Reduced operations costs due to dramatically shorter product learning curve and point-and-click configuration of advanced functions
- Customer-centric service assurance solution with improved transparency in customer relationship management
- Simpler Licensing and support model
- Most competitive Total Cost of Ownership
At Centina Systems, Clients for Life forms the keystone of service. The philosophy of “Once a customer, always a customer” translates into fostering long-term relationships with our clients and supporting them through the demands of their constantly shifting business.
Centina Systems’ core values are the driving force upon which the company continues to grow.
INSPIRATION – to continuously challenge the norm and create new possibilities.
INNOVATION – to embrace change and deliver solutions in a fluid environment that ensures the customer a world-class experience.
INTEGRITY – to commit to high work ethics and earn clients’ trust.
The entrepreneurial spirit and vitality, in tandem with the core values of Centina Systems, continues to shape its future and meet the demands of an ever-changing industry.Independent Software Vendor (ISV)
Member of the following Affiliations:
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.