About Canoe Ventures
Canoe is an advertising technology company dedicated to providing software and services to national television programming networks.
The company is focused on delivering dynamically inserted advertising to VOD programming on consumer devices in the home.
Canoe was founded by Comcast, Cox, Time Warner Cable, and Brighthouse Networks and has offices in Denver, CO and New York City.
The Canoe Stewardship Platform:
- Is a video on demand ad distribution platform for national programmer’s
- Works across MVPDs and their products and devices
- Is a standards based open architecture where Canoe products can operate as a turnkey solution or integrate and operate with other ad serving solutions
- Returns reporting back that fuels ad impression analytics and data enrichment to increase the value of programmer’s ad solutions
The Canoe Software & Service Products Operating Through the Canoe Platform are:
- Campaign Planning & Forecasting
- Ad Asset Delivery Verification
- Ad Load Management
- Campaign Management
- Ad Decision Service
- Ad Impression Verification and Reporting
- Ad Impression Analytics
- Data Enrichment
Member of the following Affiliations:
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.