Calix is a leading global provider of broadband communications access systems and software. The Calix Unified Access portfolio allows service providers to connect to their residential and business subscribers and deploy virtually any service over fiber- and copper-based network architectures. With a growing customer base whose networks serve over 100 million subscriber lines in total, Calix is at the forefront of enabling the innovative ways that communications service providers deliver advanced broadband services and value to their customers.
Some highlights of the Calix deployment profile:
- Calix solutions deployed in over 80 countries globally, including 85% of U.S. local exchange carriers (JSI Capital)
- 18M+ ports shipped to many of the world’s leading service providers
- 100,000 systems shipped worldwide
- Over 900 fiber customers
- Top 3 global vendor: Fiber access revenues (Infonetics)
- Market leadership: North America fiber access OLT ports (Infonetics) and U.S. fiber access deployments (Broadband Communities)
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.