BlueCat IP Address Management, DNS and DHCP Solutions
BlueCat solutions provide the foundation to build elastic networks that scale to match the ever-changing and unique demands on your infrastructure. We enable the reliability of your core network services and securely connect the people, physical devices, virtual machines and applications that drive your business.
We are the IPAM experts. It is all we do.
At BlueCat, we live and breathe IP address management. You want fearless product innovation and an unwavering focus? We’ve got it. You want the best services and technical support? We’ve got you covered. You want the greatest IPAM platform on the planet? We’ve got that too. We have a clear vision of the role IPAM plays in your business and a strategic roadmap for the future.
- 100% of your IPAM investment will go into product enhancements and customer support that will directly benefit your business
- Strong strategic alliances with industry leaders including IBM, HP, Cisco, Citrix, VMware and Microsoft
- A global network of value added resellers, distributors and system integrators who implement, service and support our solutions
We connect “everything IP” in your business.
Businesses struggle to manage their ever-growing network and evolving connectivity needs. BlueCat’s fully automated IPAM platform allows you to centrally manage every device and connection on your network and find meaningful relationships between users, devices, locations, applications and network activity.
- We provide powerful centralized IP address management
- We enable elastic networks by connecting devices, mapping the network, securing the business and extending the enterprise
- We ensure reliable core network services that you can count on for consistent application access and secure network connectivity
- We provide a real-time view of everything on your network
We are the best company to do business with – just ask our customers.
BlueCat is different, and by different we mean better. We welcome the opportunity to show you what makes us unique. We encourage you to take a look at the competition because we’re confident that once you do, you’ll find BlueCat to be the best choice for IPAM. We are committed to delivering advanced IPAM solutions that our competitors haven’t even thought of yet and we always go the extra mile to exceed customer expectations.
- Solutions architected for simplicity, scale and low TCO
- The industry’s best 24/7/365 technical support and services including 3-5 years of software support and available 4-hour on-site hardware repair
- Optional Technical Account Management Service for proactive, personalized support
Best practice implementation methodology, tools and expertise
Our core values focus on delivering the best customer experience.
You can tell a lot about a company from its core values. At BlueCat, our values are solely focused on the customer and on delivering solutions to address the most critical business and IT challenges customers face today.
- Curiosity: We care and inquire about the challenges and needs of our customers
- Clarity: We keep communication crisp, clear and responsive
- Collaboration: We never win alone, we win with others
- Transparency: We ensure all relevant information is understood and shared
- Ownership: We achieve your goals and get things done
We are thought leaders with a proven track record of innovation.
Since BlueCat’s inception in 2000, we have led the market in IPAM innovation, delivering the solutions, features and functionality that organizations need to connect the business to the network.
- 1st dedicated IPAM appliance
- 1st solutions to support VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V
- 1st IPAM solution with integrated workflow and approvals
- 1st fully automated and consolidated IPAM, DNS and DHCP solution
- 1st BYOD portal with integrated IPAM and core services
Valued Customers Who Trust BlueCatIndependent Software Vendor (ISV)
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.