Aticara Technologies, is a disruptive SDN/NFV test solutions provider which offers agile, scalable and affordable test solution as VNF in the network testing industry dominated by over priced FPGA based hardware test solution. Our SDN and NFV test solutions let you build a next-generation network—quickly, efficiently and with total confidence. Benchmark vSwitch, vRouter, vLoadBalancer, OpenFlow Readiness and determine the impact on network QoS and QoE by defining millions of flows that mimic real world traffic. Aticara supports all major hypervisors and offers test solution as VNF. Aticara also offers L2-L7 high throughput (1Gbps upto 1 Tbps) and cost effective test solution on commodity hardware which offers high ROI and makes testing affordable.
Our mission is : “To offer cost effective, agile, feature rich and high performance network test solutions to help NEM and Service Providers to roll out highest quality products and services on time and on budget.”
ATICARA PRODUCT PORTFOLIO:
- Aticara BitBlaster- Stateless Packet Blasting, Line Rate of 10/40/100/400 Gbps, Supports over 150 protocols
- Aticara PcapBlaster- Stateful Pcap Replay, Bi-direction, Supports NAT, Parallel Pcap Replay, Ability to scale single flow to upto 10 Million unique flows
- Aticara AppBlaster- Recreate 400+ applications including Facebook, Twitter,Netflix, Skype, Facetime etc., Emulate large scale DDoS Attack, Simulate upto 10 million end points
- Aticara StackFuzzer- Generate Fuzz Packets, 130 + Protocol support, Line rate fuzz packet generation
- Aticara LoadBlaster- L7 protocols – Traffic Generation, Generate – Vanilla TCP, HTTP, SMTP, POP3,SIP
- Aticara RouteBlaster- Simulate upto 1000 router per port and million of route, BGP,OSPF, RIP,ISIS
- Aticara provides test tool for VSG, VE CPE, Service Function Chaining. Supported protocols are NSH, VxLAN, GRE, NVGRE, GENEVE encapsulated traffic. Netconf & Yang model are in roadmap.
- Aticara Workstation- Vmware Workstation
- Aticara Vm- VMWare ESX, KVM, Openstack
- Aticara OS- Intel Xeon based x64 platform
- Aticara-Xtreme- High Port Density Customized Turnkey Solution
- Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support: email@example.com
- Demo request: firstname.lastname@example.org
Member of the following Affiliations:
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.